ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (ESCRA) Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (ESCRA) Senior Research Fellowship 2021' from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (ESCRA) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold MSc with specialization in Environmental Sciences or Soil Science
- Be UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualified
- Have experience in sampling and analysis of greenhouse gases/soil
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th February 2021
Walk-in-Interview: 15th February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi Courts only.
- Selected candidates will be informed via email for joining the duty. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more