ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (CESCRA) Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (CESCRA) Research Fellowship 2021' from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, “GCRF South Asian Nitrogen hub". The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 per month.
ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (CESCRA) Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 35 years of age (for Research Fellow I and II) and 40 years (for Research Fellow III) on the last date of application
- Hold an MSc with specialization in Soil Science & AC /Environmental Science (with thesis work), with at least more than one year of research work experience post-degree
- Have experience in soil and plant N analysis, chemical analysis, sampling and analysis of greenhouse gases
The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 per month.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to SANH.IARI@gmail.com.
Application deadline:23rd February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications and the necessary experience would be shortlisted for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- In case of any disputes, they will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi Courts only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more