ICAR-IARI Center of Water Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Center of Water Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DST funded project titled, “North India Centre for Water Technology Research in Agriculture”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 pm plus HRA for two years (as JRF) and INR 35,000 pm plus HRA for third year onwards (as SRF).
ICAR-IARI Center of Water Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc/MTech in Soil Science, Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Note: Candidates having 3 years of bachelor’s degree and 2 years master’s degree should have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/GATE or PhD in relevant discipline.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 pm plus HRA for two years as JRF and INR 35,000 pm plus HRA for third year onwards as SRF (after assessment).
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send all the documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17th August 2020
Walk-in-interview: 22nd August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- ICAR/IARI and has to declare his or her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more