ICAR-CTCRI Thiruvananthapuram Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The ICAR - Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for the ICAR-CTCRI Thiruvananthapuram Project Fellowship 2021 from M.Sc. degree holders. The fellowship is related to the work on a DST-SERB sponsored project titled, "Radiation Technology for Quality Improvement of Tuber Crops and Management of its By-products”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 30,000 per month.
ICAR-CTCRI Thiruvananthapuram Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be below 35 years for the post of Project Fellow
- Hold first class in M.Sc. Zoology/Agriculture Entomology/Nematology/Plant Physiology
- Have M.Phil/ Research experience in the relevant field
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 30,000 per month.
- Application form
- Self-attested scanned copies of the original documents from matriculation onwards
- Date of birth certificate
- Degree certificate either original or provisional
- Recent photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare the application form and relevant documents.
Step 3: All the required documents along with the proof of experience and publication details must be sent through email to (email@example.com) on or before 31st May 2021.
Applications Deadline: 31st May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in all respects.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more