ICAR-CIPHET Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology (CIPHET) invites applications for ICAR-CIPHET Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "All India Coordinated Research Project on Plasticulture Engineering & Technology". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year.
ICAR-CIPHET Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age (for male) and 40 years (for female)
- Hold a Master's degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Soil & Water Engineering/ Land & Water Management Engineering/ Irrigation
& Drainage Engineering/Agriculture Structures & Process
Engineering/ Farm & Power Engineering with 4/5 years of Bachelor's Degree
Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree should have NET qualifications and 2-year research experience
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year.
- Passport size photograph
- Complete bio-data
- Experience certificate in original (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill all relevant details.
Step 3: Send the application with complete bio-data and photograph in the prescribed proforma through registered post or email on mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and place of interview: 21st September 2020 at 11.00 A.M
coordinating unit at AICRP on PET, ICAR-CIPHET,
PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- Place of work will be at AICRP on PET, ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana.
- There is no provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR after completion of the time-bound project
- No separate interview call will be issued to candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more