ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology (CIPHET) invites applications for ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Valorization of industrially produced soybean and groundnut de-oiled meals/cakes by extraction, purification and production of protein isolates". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age (for male) and 40 years (for female)
- Hold a Master's degree in Food Technology / Food Science & Technology /Dairy Technology/ Process and Food Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/ Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering or allied disciplines with 4/5 years bachelor's degree
Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree should have the NET qualification.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the application in the prescribed format through e-mail/Speed Post to (Deep.Yadav@icar.gov.in, email@example.com)
Dr D N Yadav, Principal Investigator,
ICARCIPHET, PO: PAU,
Ludhiana – 141 004, Punjab.
Tel No. 0161- 2313144;
Date and time of Interview: September 30, 2020, 11:30 A.M
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer is required, in case the candidate is employed elsewhere.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more