ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India invites applications for ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 from ICAI members with minimum 75% marks in Class 10 or 12. The scholarship will be awarded to registered PhD scholars from UGC recognized Indian Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Colleges, IIMs having University/IIMs approved PhD programme to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting Discipline. The selected fellows will receive a scholarship of INR 50,000 per month and other benefits.
ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold the membership of the ICAI with minimum 75% marks/grade in 10th and 12th standard
- Be a PhD scholar from a recognised university/institution pursuing doctoral research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting discipline
- Not be more than 40 years of age as on the last date of application
- Not be availing benefits under any other government scholarship/fellowship
- Scholarship of INR 50,000 per month for a maximum period of 36 months
- Contingency grant not exceeding INR 50,000 per year.
- Research proposal and abstract in 3,000 and 300 words respectively
- All other enclosures
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Send it by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 15th September 2020
Annually 5 scholars will be selected. The initial scrutiny will be done by the Research Committee Secretariat. Thereafter, the subject group(s)/Expert Committee(s) will shortlist the meritorious proposals from eligible applications.
Terms and Conditions
- The ICAI may ask for annual presentation/mid-term appraisal of the research work.
- If a scholar leaves the scholarship before its full-term, he/she must inform ICAI in advance.
- NET/SLET and M Phil from a recognized university will carry weightage in the assessment of the research proposal.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more