IACS Kolkata School of Physical Sciences (SPS) Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata invites applications for the IACS Kolkata School of Physical Sciences (SPS) Research Associateship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The associateship research area focuses on "Quantum Condensed Matter Physics with Emphasis on Strongly Correlated Ultracold Atoms." The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IACS Kolkata School of Physical Sciences (SPS) Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a first or high second class M.Sc. degree in Physics, with a minimum average of 55% marks both in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. examinations
- Have a good overall academic record and obtained a Ph.D. degree or about to submit the thesis within three months
- Submit his/her Ph.D. thesis within three months from the deadline for this application mentioned above (may also apply)
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (mentioning all educational qualifications with the percentage of marks obtained, e-mail address, date of birth, contact number, permanent residential address).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Apply only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents.
The subject line of the e-mail should be Full Name of the Candidate followed by “Application for RA-I position followed by the advertisement number”.
School of Physical Sciences,
IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032,
Phone: +91-33-2473-4971; Extn.:2192
Application Deadline: 24th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary, and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) any permanent post in the Institute.
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Interview via video-based facility such as Skype, however is permissible subject to the availability of requisite connections.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more