IACS Kolkata School of Materials Science Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata invites applications for the IACS Kolkata School of Materials Science Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the CSIR Emeritus Scientist Scheme entitled, “Tuning Properties of Electroactive Polymers by grafting Stimuli-responsive Block Copolymers”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per the CSIR rule.
IACS Kolkata School of Materials Science Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below35 years of age as of the date of application
- Have a PhD in chemistry, MSc in Chemistry (physical/organic SPL) or MTech in Polymer Science with a minimum average of 55% marks in BSc/MSC/BTech/MTech exams
- Have NET/GATE qualification
- Have experience in polymer synthesis by modern techniques of polymerization and properties of polymers
The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per the CSIR rule.
- Complete bio-data
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application to-
Prof. A. K. Nandi, PSU, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, 2A and 2B Raja S. C. Mullick Rd., Kolkata-700032
Application Start date: 08th March 2021
Application Close Date: 18th March 2021
An interview will be held on Google Meet, on 19th March 2021 at 11.30 AM
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and coterminus with the duration of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more