IACS Kolkata School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences (SAIS) Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata invites applications for IACS Kolkata School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences (SAIS) Research Associateship 2021 from B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree holders. The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per the IACS rule.
IACS Kolkata School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences (SAIS) Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years as of the last date of application
- Have a first-class or a high second-class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with minimum average marks of 55%
- Have a Ph.D. degree in any field of Organic/Supramolecular/Polymer Chemistry/Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute with an overall good academic record and impressive publication list
- Have submitted Ph.D. thesis and still waiting for the degree (eligible)
- Have prior experience in polymeric/supramolecular soft materials for biological applications including drug delivery
- Have firsthand experience in multi-step organic synthesis, cell culture, bioimaging, and biophysical studies (will be given priority)
The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per the IACS rule.
- Application with complete biodata
- List of publications, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Çlick on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application with complete biodata, list of publications, research summary, and a letter of recommendation directly from the candidate’s Ph.D. supervisor to Dr. Anindita Das by email (email ID:email@example.com) latest by 4.6.2021.
Interview Date: 4th June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rule.
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Applications will be shortlisted based on the academic track record.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more