IACS Kolkata School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata invites applications for IACS Kolkata School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences Research Associateship 2021 from BSc and Master's degree holders. The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per rules of IACS.
IACS Kolkata School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have good academic records with 1st class in both BSc and Masters with Chemistry (Hons.) and high-quality PhD with high impact factor publications
- Have good research ability or experience will be special consideration in the area of computational materials chemistry and photochemical processes for excited states processes like intersystem crossing and TADF and AIE
- Have a habit to work with experimentalists
The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per rules of IACS.
- Complete resume (mentioning email address) and
- Photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. along with the original certificates of qualification, experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Çlick on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application to-
Prof. Sudip Malik
School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences (SAIS)
Interview date: 19th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more