Humming Bird Talent Search examination 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Humming Bird Talent Search examination 2018 is an Olympiad based on multiple choice question pattern for students of class 1 to 12. The competition aims to provide an opportunity for students to analyse their weak and strong points in the subject of Mathematics & Science.
Humming Bird Talent Search examination 2018 DeadlineClosed
- The students studying in class 1 to 12 from CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board across India are eligible to apply for the Olympiad.
Each participant will be provided a free book (worth INR 90), participation certificate, a performance analysis report and free online tutorials.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize: Tablet + certificates
- Rank 4 to 10: Branded wrist watches
- Participation certificates for all students and merit certificates for meritorious students
- 1st Prize: Gold Medal & gifts worth INR 3,000.
- 2nd Prize: Silver Medal & gifts worth INR 2,000.
- 3rd Prize: Bronze Medal & gifts worth INR 1,000.
- Rank 4 to 10: Consolation Prize
- Merit Certificates to all state toppers
The top three students in each class (including all sections) will be awarded Gold, Silver & Bronze medal respectively.
Note: An international education tour will be offered to some of the selected students.
- School registration booklet
- Details of the students in the prescribed format
- Demand Draft/Cheque (if the fee is paid through bank transfer, the schools need to send the details of the amount transferred along with the date of transfer on school's letterhead.
How can you apply?The students need to apply through their respective schools by paying an examination fee of INR 120 per student. The schools can adopt the following steps to apply -Step 1: Schools can receive the hard copy/soft copy of the registration form by either sending their school address or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively.Step 2: Get the forms filled in the prescribed format by the students and collect the examination fee from them.Step 3: Pay the examination fee either through Cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Humming Bird Education Pvt. Ltd. payable at New Delhi or direct deposit to below-mentioned account details -Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD.Account Name: HUMMING BIRD EDUCATION PVT. LTD.Account Number: 08862560000827Branch: Sector – 8, RohiniNEFT/ RTGS IFSC Code: HDFC0000886Step 4: Send the details of applicants in the prescribed format along with the fees toHUMMING BIRD EDUCATION PVT. LTD., H-34/ 77, SECTOR – 3, ROHINI, DELHI – 110085.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2018
Olympiad Date: 30 November 2018 or 14 December 2018
Level 2 Examination: 24 January 2019
Winners will be judged on the basis of their examination score.
Terms and Conditions
- As there are two dates for examination, the schools have to select one date to conduct the examination which will take place at their school itself.
- There will be separate question papers for both exams.
- Schools can only pay for application fee of students via demand draft or direct transfer.
- The test will be of 50 minutes including 40 questions from Mathematics, Science and 20 based on intelligence.
- The syllabus will be given along with the free book to the participants.
- In case of any dispute, all matters are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Delhi only.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more