Humanities and Social Sciences Research Fellow, NIT Rourkela 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Humanities and Social Sciences Research Fellow, NIT Rourkela 2019 is inviting applications from MA/MPhil holders to apply for the fellowship on a project entitled - Centre of Excellence (CoE) on ‘Public Health Nutrition'. The fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 40,000 per month. The tenure of the project will be 4 years. UNICEF is funding one fellow for this project.
Humanities and Social Sciences Research Fellow, NIT Rourkela 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have an MA/MPhil in Public Health/Nutrition/Economics/SociologyAnthropology and related subjects
- Have prior experience in Public Health Nutrition
- Have a better understanding of nutrition
- Be possessing good writing and presentation skills
The fellows will receive a stipend of INR 40,000 per month. The fellows can avail accommodation in the Institute and campus accommodation may be provided to married students, subject to the availability.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Compile a CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and bring them on the day of the walk-in interview to the venue:
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Date: 22 February 2019 at 9.30 AM
The selection process is as follows:
- Stage 1: Technical test (writing and data management skills are tested)
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
Terms and Conditions
The selected fellow will need to perform the following job roles:
- Undertake at least 10 days of field visits for data collection, conducting programme monitoring at FPS, AWC, SC, sector, block and district level
- Compilation, management and presentation of the information
- Maintain CoE as a resource centre for the collaborating agencies and NGOs
- Assist in administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor/Programme Manager
- Preparing policy-oriented manuscripts for publication
- Understanding of issues related to MDGs and SDGs
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more