HSCST Fellowship Programme 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 18-05-2022 Posted By : Salma
HSCST Fellowship Programme 2022 is a fellowship opportunity offered by the Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation, and Technology (HSCSIT) to M.Sc. or equivalent degree holders. The fellowship programme involves full-time research work leading to a Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the institutes/universities in Haryana. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship award up to INR 35,000 per month and an annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 per annum.
HSCST Fellowship Programme 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 28 years of age as of 1st January 2020 (For JRF)
- Hold an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks
- Have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and LS (NET) held on 19.11.2020 & 21.11.2020, 26.11.2020 & 30.11.2020.
Note - Age limit is extended up to 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically Handicapped, and OBC applicants.
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- For JRF-NET (CSIR.UGC) qualified students
- INR 31,000 per month for Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
- INR 35,000 per month for Senior Research Fellows (SRF)
- For LS-NET qualified students
- INR 18,000 per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- INR 21,000 per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 to the University/Institution
- 10th standard certificate for age proof
- NET certificate
- M.Sc. degree final year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of physically handicapped
- Aadhar Card
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the necessary details to 'Register'. (Note - If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using valid credentials.)
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using valid credentials.
Step 4: Fill in the application form, upload all required documents by clicking (attach Annexure) in the form, and submit.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022 up to 05.00 P.M
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR twice a year generally in the months of June and December.
- The fellowships will be awarded to the meritorious candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will be selected for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowships will involve full-time research work leading to Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the institutes/universities in Haryana.
- The candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source are not eligible for this fellowship.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more