HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology (HSCSIT) invites applications for HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020 from the candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS NET in joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF and LS (NET) for carrying out their PhD work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana. Selected candidates will receive a fellowship award up to INR 35,000 per month and an annual contingency grant of INR 20,000.
HSCST Fellowship Programme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold MSc or equivalent degree in any of the science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Sciences with minimum 55% marks
- Have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and LS (NET) held on 16.06.2019
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on 1st January 2019
Note: Age limit is extended up to 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.
The selected fellows will get the following benefits:
- For JRF-NET (CSIR.UGC) qualified students
- INR 31,000 per month for Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
- INR 35,000 per month for Senior Research Fellows (SRF)
- For LS-NET qualified students
- INR 18,000 per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- INR 21,000/- per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 to the University /Institution
- 10th standard certificate for age proof
- NET-JRF certificate issued by CSIR/UGC
- MSc final year certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Proof in case of physically handicapped
- Aadhar card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here and register as a new user.
Step 2: Login and fill the application form.
Step 3: Click on "Apply for Services" and select HSCST Fellowship.
Step 4: Fill all the column and upload all the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the e-form to get SARAL-ID ànd print the application for future communication.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR twice in a year generally in the months of June and December. The fellowships will be awarded to the meritorious candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) for carrying out their PhD work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana.
Terms and Conditions
- Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to 4th and 5th year as per terms & conditions of the programme. The total tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed five years.
- Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source are not eligible for this fellowship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more