HPCL Graduate Apprenticeship 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 30-05-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
HPCL Graduate Apprenticeship 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas). This apprenticeship program is inviting graduate candidates from non-engineering backgrounds to work at different locations across India. Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 23,000 for this 2-year apprenticeship program.
HPCL Graduate Apprenticeship 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a resident of India
- be between the ages of 18 years and 25 years as of 26th May 2023
- have a graduate degree in B.A., B.A. Hindi, B.Sc, or B.Com from a recognised university on or after 1st April 2021
- have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in all semesters/years (for General/OBC-NC)
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PwBD will be provided.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD (VH/HH/OH)* need to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in all semesters/years to be eligible.
- Candidates who already have gone through NATS apprenticeship training/pursuing other apprenticeship programs/left the program mid-way is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
*VH- Visually Handicapped, HH- Hearing Handicapped, OH- Orthopedically Handicapped
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 23,000.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email ID)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Sign up for New Registration’ option and fill in all the required details. (Note - Applicants will receive valid login credentials on their registered email ID)
Step 4: Use the valid credentials to log in and navigate to the ‘GAT (NON ENGINEERING) ENGAGEMENT 2023’ under the ‘Active Advertisements’ section.
Step 5: Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents to complete the application.
Application Start Date - 26th May 2023
Application End Date – 3rd June 2023
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are required to fill in their personal details as required in the application form.
- Once the application is submitted, candidates will receive an email on their registered email id along with the HPCL Application Number.
- HPCL does not commit or assure any permanent/temporary employment to Apprentices on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Candidates furnishing wrong/false information will be disqualified without any further explanation.
- The apprenticeship training will be executed at different locations across India. Candidates who are willing to relocate must apply for this opportunity.
Note - For more details, kindly refer to the ‘Apprenticeship Detail Document’.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more