Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2017-18
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Hindustan Times invites applications for Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2017-18 from students studying in class 5 to 9. The aim of the scholarship is to recognize and reward the brightest young minds.
Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2017-18 DeadlineClosed
- Students studying in class 5 to 9
- A student must belong to Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane regions of Maharashtra, Pune, Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Mohali only.
- A student must have secured 60% marks in the final examination.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the link to apply.
Step 2: To apply online click here / Download the application form to apply offline.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Answer all the questions.
Step 5: Attach all the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the online application form / Offline forms to the respective principals of the schools.
Terms and Conditions
- 50 students will be selected from Mumbai and scholarship of INR 50000 each will be given to them.
- 50 students will be selected from Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Mohali and scholarship of INR 25000 each will be given to them.
To know more about scholarship click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more