HCL My Scholar Sports Scholarship 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 15-06-2023 Posted By : Shruti
‘My Scholar’ is a holistic and long-term scholarship and mentorship initiative, powered by the HCLites under the unique ‘Power of One’ initiative – an employee volunteering and payroll giving programme at HCL Foundation. It focuses on supporting and nurturing the growth of meritorious and talented students in the areas of academics, sports, fine arts and performing arts, enabling them to pursue their ambitions wholeheartedly.
My Scholar recipients include children of HCL support staff and HCL Uday supported communities. Since its inception in 2016, the My Scholar initiative has successfully supported 580+ scholars. In addition to scholarship aid, these scholars get an opportunity to participate in online personality and overall development sessions, career counselling, and skill-building exercises.
With the consistent efforts of HCL Foundation over the years, the My Scholar initiative has been able to record several success stories of erstwhile scholars who are now making careers in the fields of medicine, engineering, research, management, amongst others.
HCL My Scholar Sports Scholarship 2022-23
An applicant must -
- Be currently studying in Class 9 or above at a recognized school/college
- Have a family income of less than INR 3 lakh per annum
- Have scored 60% marks in the previous class
- Be a child of HCL support staff and HCL supported communities
- Be affiliated with a Sports Coach or a recognized Sports Body/Federation/Academy
Note: Fee receipts or expenses incurred between September 2021-October 2022 will be considered.
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- An annual scholarship amount to pursue their academic and sports pursuits
- Career counselling, life skills and personality development sessions for future preparedness & readiness
- 1-to-1 or 1-to-many online skill building & mentoring program from HCL professionals
- Passport Size Photograph
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Family Income Proof
- 12th Marksheet (if applicable)
- Previous Class Marksheet
- College Admission Letter
- Latest Fee Receipts*(Academic/Sports (equipment’s & utility bill)
- Student ID proof (ID Card/Bonafide Student Certificate/Letter from School)
- Bank Passbook
- Sports Rank Certificate
- Sports Participation Certificate
- HCL Employee ID Proof (In case parent works with HCL)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to ‘HCL My Scholar Sports Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Application deadline: February 15, 2023
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more