Harish-Chandra Research Institute Research Assistantship/Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Harish-Chandra Research Institute invites applications for the Harish-Chandra Research Institute Research Assistantship/Research Associateship 2021 from MSc/PhD degree holders. The fellowship position is on a contractual basis under the QuEST (DST) Project of Prof. Arun Kumar Pati. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
Harish-Chandra Research Institute Research Assistantship/Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
For Research Assistantship:
- Be less than 30 years of age as on the last date of filling of the application form
- Hold an MSc (Physics) or postgraduate degree in a professional course e.g. BTech with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have UGC NET/JEST qualification
Candidates having project work in the area of Quantum computing and Quantum Information will be preferred.
For Research Associateship:
- Be less than 35 years of age as on the last date of filing of application form
- Hold a PhD degree in Physics in the area of Quantum Information Theory with a minimum of 60% marks
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Experience certificates
- Certificate of last pay drawn
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the detailed Curriculum Vitae with photograph along with testimonials, experience certificates, certificate of last pay drawn, etc. before 05.03.2021 via email only to email@example.com and please write ‘Application for the post of ………….’ in the subject line.
Application deadline: 05th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview letter to the selected persons will be sent via email only and the interview date will be informed later.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more