GyanDhan Scholarship 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 15-05-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
GyanDhan Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity offered by *Gyandhan to financially support postgraduate-level students. The aim of this programme is to provide financial support to those students who are taking an education loan and want to lessen their financial burden. The selected candidate will receive a fixed amount of INR 1 lakh which will be given to the students at the beginning of the academic year.
*Gyandhan is India’s first education financing marketplace that aims to equalize and expand access to education by providing end-to-end education loan assistance.
GyanDhan Scholarship 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian resident
- hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized Indian institute
- be willing to pursue a two-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany
The candidate will be awarded INR 1 lakh once in an academic year.
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Latest resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1,500 words
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click the 'Register' button and enter the required registration details. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Navigate the 'Start Application' and click on it.
Step 4: Navigate to 'New User? Sign Up' and click on it.
Step 5: Sign up using a valid email id. After signing up successfully, an email will be sent to the email address to activate the account.
Step 6: Click on 'Scholarship' on the dashboard and check the eligibility.
Step 7: Select the scholarship category to which the applicant wants to apply.
Step 8: Further add the keyword and area of interest.
Step 9: Fill the application, upload relevant documents and submit.
Application Deadline - 31st August 2023
The selection of the candidates will be done based on -
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the profile submitted
A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Students going for undergraduate studies, conferences, and seminars are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Students with low academic performance will not be eligible for the scholarship.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more