Guru Nanak Dev University Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Guru Nanak Dev University inviting applications for Guru Nanak Dev University Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from graduate/postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a CSIR research project entitled, “Effect of ozonation on major and minor: cereal and pulses and their relationship with functional properties”. The selected fellows will receive a salary as per the CSIR norms.
Guru Nanak Dev University Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Senior Research Fellowship -
- Hold an MSc/BTech degree (Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or allied field) with at least 55% marks
- Have two years of post-MSc/BTech research experience
For Junior Research Fellowship -
- Hold an MSc/BTech (Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology or allied field) with at least 55% marks for General & OBC (50% for SC/ST Candidates)
- Be NET/GATE qualified
For Research Associateship -
- Hold a PhD (Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or allied field)
- Have at least one publication in the standard refereed journal as listed in the Journal Citation Report (JCR)
The selected fellows will receive salary as per the CSIR norms.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated biodata.
Step 3: Send the completed biodata along with a scanned copy of the certificates to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 11th August 2020
Date of online interview: 14th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate tenure may be extended if the term of the project is extended by CSIR.
- One position will be filled according to the suitability of the available candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more