Green Fellowship 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Green Institute invites applications for Green Fellowship 2019-20 from graduate and postgraduate students. The purpose of this fellowship is to select the students to join the online cohort in 2020, to conduct original research, develop innovations, or implement action in collaboration with faculty at The Green Institute. Selected fellows will get multiple awards. Best projects among others will receive funding to amplify their work.
Green Fellowship 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be above 18 years of age
- Be a recent graduate or postgraduate student
- Be fluent in English and his/her indigenous language
- Be able to commit a full 15 hour work week to the organization
The selected fellows will get:
- In-kind resources
- Promotion and support for their projects
- Stipend for selected projects
- Certificates at the end of the fellowship
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Answer the questions asked.
Step 4: Submit the form.
Application deadline: 05th December 2019
The applicants possessing the following qualities will be selected -
- Leadership and resourcefulness
- Sound academic record
- Communication skills
- Integrity and self-discipline
- Initiative and follow-through
- Openness to new professional fields
- Ability to work in groups
- Interest in environmental sustainability and social change
Terms and Conditions
- Project ideas must be fresh, original and authentic.
- Applicants must be undertaking a leadership role in a company, organization or association at the time of application.
- The fellowship themes for this cohort include -
- Environmental Studies
- Policy and Research
- Software and Mobile Development
- Creative Writing
- Product Design
- New Media
- ICT-based Innovations
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more