Grant of Scholarship to Differently Abled Wards of DOT Employees 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Telecommunications, Government of India invites applications for Grant of Scholarship to Differently Abled Wards of DOT Employees 2019 from disabled wards of DoT employees between 5 and 22 years of age. This scholarship is intended to meet the special educational requirements of differently-abled wards. Selected students will receive scholarship award of INR 800 per month and incentive grant of INR 5,000 per annum.
Grant of Scholarship to Differently Abled Wards of DOT Employees 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be a ward of the employees of DoT
- Have a minimum 40% degree of disability as certified by the accredited Medical board
- Be in the age range of 5 to 22 years
- Be a class 1 to 12 student or degree/diploma course student in both technical and non-technical streams at a recognized institute in India
- Scholarship award – INR 800 per month
- Incentive grant for purchasing special teaching aids including transport allowance/hostel subsidy – INR 5,000 per annum
- Duly self-attested copy of mark sheet/report card
- Certificate of disability
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application proforma.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Enclose all the requested documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application to Section Officer, Welfare/General II Section, Mezz. Floor, Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Application deadline: 31st January 2020
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be offered the scholarship and grant.
Terms and Conditions
- Employees drawing pay up to the Level 13 of Pay Matrix as per 07th Central Pay Commission (INR 8,700/- GP as per 6th CPC) up to the level of Director as on 01st April of respective academic year are eligible to apply for maximum of first two dependent children including twins
- Applicants should furnish their Bank Details for making payments through ECS
- Differently abled children for more than two academic years in the same class subject must be not more than of 22 years
- Assistance under this scheme is limited to two elder children, only if the child attends the school regularly
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more