Grameen Pratibha Khoji Pariksha 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Einstein Public School invites applications for Grameen Pratibha Khoji Pariksha 2019 from needy and talented students of 8th standard and provides them with the opportunity to win up to INR 500 per month as scholarship grant for a maximum of two years. The scholarship aims to promote and achieve the mission and ethos of the founder of the school Late Sh. Bhagwad Prasad Shukla.
Grameen Pratibha Khoji Pariksha 2019 DeadlineClosed
The students studying in the 8th standard as on 31/03/2019 in need of financial assistance are eligible for the scholarship programme.
The top 10 performers in the examination will receive a scholarship grant of INR 500 per month for a maximum of 2 years.
A passport size photograph of the applicant is required to be attached along with the application form.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the school.
Step 2: Click on 'Apply Online'.
Step 3: Choose the scheme.
Step 4: Fill the application form with the relevant details
Step 5: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
Note: Alternatively, the students can also download the offline application form and send it to Einstein public school.
- Submission deadline: 10th March 2019
- Exam date: 31st March 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are required to bring the school identity card as proof of identity.
- The applicants are required to report at least an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Any type of electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall
- The students are required to carry a blue/black ball point pen for the examination.
- If any information provided by the applicant is found out to be incorrect, the application of the candidate will be disregarded.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more