Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) Student Scholarships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) invites application for Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) Student Scholarships 2020 from women applicants of undergraduate, masters and PhD program from computing, engineering, and IT backgrounds. The objective of this program is to gain inspiration and get guidance for a career in technology. The selected applicants will receive full conference registration fee and meals, travel fare up to INR 3,000 and accommodation.
Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) Student Scholarships 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be an undergraduate student who is enrolled or in the final year of their degree course during the month of October 2020, OR
- Be a postgraduate student pursuing Masters in computing or a technical area, OR
- Be a PhD student in computing or a technical area
Note: The student (undergraduate, masters and PhD) applicant must be from a technical background and pursuing a full-time degree.
- GHCI 20 Student Scholarships will be awarded to deserving women students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The selected applicants will receive a full conference registration fee and meals, travel fare up to INR 3,000 and accommodation.
- The recipients will also get access to GHCI's Career Fair (for women in technology only)
- Students can explore internships as well as full-time job opportunities with global technology organizations.
- Presentation slides
- 3–page proposal document
How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click here to apply.
Step 2: Create a new account.
Step 3: Enter all the details and register.
Step 4: Now click on make a new submission.
Step 5: Select the student scholarship.
Step 6: Complete the form.
Step 7: Submit the form.
Application deadline: 14th June 2020
Conference - October 28 to 30, 2020
Selection will be based on the eligible criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The conference will be held in Bangalore from 28th October 2020 to 30th October 2020.
- Students who graduate before October 2020 are not eligible.
- The student (undergraduate, masters and PhD) must be from a technical background and pursuing a full-time degree.
- The recipients are required to submit their resume to the GHCI 20 Resume Database, that is viewed by the GHCI 20 Sponsor organizations. The GHCI 20 Resume Database will open in August 2020.
- Acceptance/non-acceptance decisions of your scholarship application will be shared in August 2020.
- Students who have received the GHCI Student Scholarship in past years are not eligible to apply again this year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more