Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Telangana State Innovation Cell invites applications for Government of Telangana Fellowship Program – 2020 from young graduates/professionals. The aim of this fellowship program is to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the State. Selected candidates will get one year paid fellowship and opportunity to work alongside the Telangana Government.
Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be passionate to serve society
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Arts/Commerce/Basic Sciences/Law/ Engineering/Management
- Have a minimum 1 year of work experience in any sector
- Have amicable managerial skills and experience in leading projects/teams at least at the organization/college level
- Have a collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn; must be able to work and take decisions independently to drive projects
- Have a doer-attitude
One year paid fellowship and opportunity to work alongside the Telangana Government.
- Academic certificates
- Supporting documents for eligibility criteria
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on 'Next' and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 10th April 2020
Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- During the course of the fellowship, the fellows will develop stakeholder and project management skills and gain first-hand experience working on large-scale issues with the Government
- The first 4 weeks of the program will be spent learning about the existing projects of the State Innovation Cell and identifying opportunities, conceptualizing new projects to be undertaken to accomplish the objectives of the State Innovation Cell.
- The next 11 months will be spent on detailing out and executing the projects.
- The Part-time Fellowship opportunity is volunteer-driven.
- The fellowship position is based out of Hyderabad, or any other district in Telangana
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more