Goonj Fellowship 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Goonj Fellowship 2019-20, a 1-year fellowship, is an immersion experience for young graduates and professionals to understand the practical aspects of working on issues and an opportunity to observe the realities of India first-hand. They get hands-on experience connecting with Goonj’s ongoing/planned campaigns in collaboration with its internal stakeholders and contributors. They also work with Goonj’s experienced rural and urban implementation teams on the last mile challenges and grassroots problems and solutions. The fellows will also receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 20,000.
Goonj Fellowship 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
Young graduates and professionals can apply for the fellowship.
Minimum qualification -
- Graduation in any discipline
- Open for Indian citizens only
- Age - 21 to 30 years of age as on July 1st, 2019
The fellows will get 1 year of fellowship to work on real problems in India's rural and urban areas. They will also receive the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend ranging between INR 18,000 and 20,000 depending on the city (inclusive of travel, phone, internet etc)
- Reimbursement for city travel allowances
- The fellows will also be eligible to avail 20 leaves a year plus regular national holidays
- Curriculum Vitae
- SOP (Statement of Purpose) (not more than 500 words)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Applicants can apply via online or offline mode.
Step 2: For the online application, the applicants will need to go to the above online link.
Step 3: Provide information on name, age, sex, contact number, email id etc.
Step 4: Provide answers to some questions, choose the city for an interview and upload CV, SOP and referee details.
Step 5: Submit the application along with the statement of purpose and Letter of Recommendation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6: If submitting an offline application, download the application form from the above offline link. Send the duly filled application form to the address below [with a Subject line named ‘Goonj Fellowship']:
- Application open: December 2018 to March 2019
- Names for interview round: April 2019
- Confirmation mail: May 2019
- Commencement of Fellowship: July 1st, 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The SOP should clearly answer the following questions:
i) Why are you applying for this Fellowship?
ii) What do you expect to get out of this experience?
iii) How will this fellowship help you in your future action plan?
Note: Name your SOP in this format - SOP_
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more