Google India Code to Learn Contest 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Google India Code to Learn Contest 2017 invites application from class 5 to 10 students. The objective of this contest is to encourage school students to display their creativity using Scratch or App Inventor tools in creating respective stories, animations, games, music, art creations, and applications. The winners will receive the certificate of achievement and a Nexus tablet or Chromebook laptop or an equivalent gift as a prize.
Google India Code to Learn Contest 2017 DeadlineClosed
Competition is in three categories:
- Class 5 and 6
- Class 7 and 8
- Class 9 and 10
Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders, as well as their immediate families, of Google, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the contest are not eligible to apply.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done by post with the following steps:
Step 1: Click to register.
Step 2: Now click to sign in.
Step 3: Fill the details and register.
If an applicant is a teacher, no separate registration is required for each student and at the time of submission. A teacher can submit multiple projects on behalf of his or her students.
Terms and Conditions
- A panel of judges will select 10 students from each class
- All the 10 students from each class will go through a 2nd round of judging to select 3 winners
- The finalists and winners will be announced on this website
- The winners will be in no particular order. All of the selected students will receive the same prize and certificate
- The 9 winners, 3 from each class will get a certificate of achievement and a Nexus tablet or Chromebook laptop or an equivalent gift
- All the finalists will get a certificate of achievement
Criteria for judging:
- Originality: a unique and novel idea of the project
- Application of Computer Science concepts: number of different concepts applied and their relevance to the project idea. Standard concepts include variables, looping, conditional execution, input, and output
- Complexity of the project: measured using standard techniques for analysis of algorithms
- Registration opens: 8 May 2017
- Project submission opens: 1 July 2017
- Project submission deadline: 31 August 2017
- Announcement of finalists: on or after 30 September 2017
- Announcements of winners: on or after 15 October 2017
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more