Global Scholarship Program – AIS 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 15-02-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Global Scholarship Program – AIS 2023 is an initiative of AIS Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. (IT consulting company) for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. The scholarship will be awarded to high-performing, talented students in all subjects and niches. from all parts of the world. The scholarship program has been designed to foster and augment critical thinking skills and leadership potential for scholars to let them become the next generation of decision-makers, global leaders, socially conscious innovators, and visionaries.
The selected candidates will receive an annual scholarship award for up to two years for any subject and any college or university across the world.
Global Scholarship Program – AIS 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a citizen of India or any country/region
- have completed secondary school/ high school education
- have applied for an undergraduate/ postgraduate course in any subject from an accredited college/institution/university in the world
- have completed at least one term in the respective course
- not be a college dropout
Note - There must be no gap between the bachelor's and master's degree programs.
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- An annual scholarship award for up to two years for any subject and any college or university across the world
- A chance to participate in a fully-funded seminar within the country and globally
- Mentorship from industry experts to help scholars identify short-term and long-term academic goals. Assistance in successfully reaching those goals through one-to-one meetings, networking, and communication by email
- An opportunity to become a member of the AIS Technolab Global Scholars Alumni community
- A chance to participate in experiential learning modules, and leadership development training combined with network opportunities with industry experts
- A project highlighting the purpose and flow of a particular topic in detail (Note - The project must be in 1,500-2,000 words and useful to other students and learners)
- Application including below details -
- Full name
- Contact address (including permanent and temporary)
- Student Id number
- Preferred subject
- Name of the institution
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship using the steps listed below -
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Send the project via email to - email@example.com before 15th May 2023.
Application Deadline - 15th May 2023
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The amount of scholarship is a one-time reward.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- AIS Technolabs holds the complete right over verifying all details submitted by the applicants.
- If the provided project is found to be plagiarized or contains any false application, the application would be rejected on an immediate basis and without any clarification.
- AIS Technolabs holds all the right to alter the rules and regulations at any time during the application process, except the amount of the reward.
- AIS Technolabs will never share the details of students or projects with any third party be it a person or company.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more