GGS Indraprastha University School of Basic & Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites applications for GGS Indraprastha University School of Basic & Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Synthesis and SHI beam induced modifications of MoS2 nanostructured thin films for potential applications”. The selected fellows will receive INR 25,000 per month for first two years and third year along with a contingency grant of INR 28,000 per month.
GGS Indraprastha University School of Basic & Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Material Science with minimum 55% marks
- Be NET-GATE qualified
- Have one year of research experience in the relevant area
The selected fellows will receive INR 25,000 per month for first two years and third year along with a contingency grant of INR 28,000 per month.
- Self-attested copies of relevant documents
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the application along with the copy of biodata & self-attested copies of all relevant documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 25th September 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate would be encouraged to work for his/her PhD.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more