GGS Indraprastha University Junior Research Fellowship/Junior Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites applications for GGS Indraprastha University Junior Research Fellowship/Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Development of updated landslide hazard map of Sikkim state”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 16,000 per month 24% HRA (for non-NET qualified candidates).
GGS Indraprastha University Junior Research Fellowship/Junior Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Geology/Geosciences/Geoinformatics, Environmental Science passed with good second class
- Have knowledge of geological mapping, computer, Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (RS&GIS)
- Have willingness for extensive field-works in Northeastern Himalayan terrain
The selected fellows will receive fellowship INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 16,000 per month 24% HRA (for non-NET qualified candidates).
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the application along with the copy of biodata & self-attested copies of all relevant documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Application deadline: 07th October 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 12th October 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the present pandemic condition, the interview will be held on online mode.
- The information/link for the online interview will be shared with the eligible candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more