Genpact Social Impact Fellowship (GSIF) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Genpact invites applications for Genpact Social Impact Fellowship (GSIF) 2020 from experienced graduates and postgraduates. The aim of this fellowship is to provide opportunity for professionals to work on high-priority specific projects with select NGOs to drive high social impact. Selected fellows will get several benefits for potential career growth.
Genpact Social Impact Fellowship (GSIF) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Have more than 5 years of full-time work experience, preferably in the social sector or in process transformation, technology, and consulting or project management
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to bring about a positive social change
- Possess advanced project management, problem-solving/analytical and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to engage senior management and have strong influencing skills with clarity of thought
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills, fluency in English and Hindi/regional languages
- Be a self-motivated, compassionate, focused individual with high strategizing and execution keenness
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Possess stakeholder management, Change management and Aptitude for data and Analytics
- Have a good command of MS Office & PowerPoint
The selected fellows will receive multiple benefits that include -
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma (LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs
- Personal mentorship by a senior leader throughout the fellowship and possible beyond
- Updated CV
- Cover letter highlighting reasons for your candidature
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Prepare the necessary documents.
Step 2: Email the documents in a single PDF to email@example.com.
Application starting date: 01st March 2020
Application deadline: 31st March 2020
Selection will be based on documents submitted by the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates with Green Belt/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certification will get added advantage.
- This is project-based travel and covers many important Indian cities.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more