FundsIndia's Merit-Based Scholarships 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. invites applications for its FundsIndia's Merit-Based Scholarships 2018 from young students. FundsIndia believes dreams are important, and an investment in education pays the best interest. In order to enable meritorious students to fulfil their dreams, FundsIndia has decided to award USD 20,000 annually in scholarships to students pursuing courses in fields of Technology, Analytics, Digital Marketing, Product Design and Management.
FundsIndia's Merit-Based Scholarships 2018 DeadlineClosed
The scholarships are eligible for the following applicants:
- Must have a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Should be a maximum of 30 years of age at the start of the academic year
- Should be enrolled as a full-time student in the academic year 2018-19 at an accredited institution
The selected scholars will receive a scholarship out of the total cash prize of USD 20,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Apply through the official scholarship page of the website.
Step 2: Write a 600-word essay describing "what you're passionate about, and which course you want to pursue to make your dream your career".
Step 3: Submit the essay along with the relevant details.
Note: The applicant should outline all the activities or projects done in the past that are in line with his/her goals.
Terms and Conditions
- The student should be pursuing a field in technology, analytics, digital marketing, product design and management.
- Details that the applicants provide will be used to verify their identity at the time of awarding the scholarship.
- The applicant has to ensure that the information provided is correct.
- Their information will not be shared with any third-parties and will solely be used only to award the scholarships.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more