Foundation For Excellence Scholarship 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 03-10-2018 Posted By : Admin
Foundation For Excellence Scholarship 2018-19 invites applications from meritorious students enrolled in the 1st year of BE/B.Tech, MBBS or 5-year Integrated M.Tech Dual Degree program for the academic year 2018-19. The scholarship aims to provide financial and other assistance to meritorious and needy students who wish to study professional degree courses.
Foundation For Excellence Scholarship 2018-19
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Be enrolled in the 1st year of BE, B.Tech, MBBS or 5-year Integrated M.Tech dual degree program in the year 2018-19.
- Have passed Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Pre-University/ISC/CBSE or other equivalent board qualifying examination no earlier than 2017 with at least 70 percent marks or more.
- Have taken admission to a professional degree course in engineering, technology or medicine on the basis of general/open merit rank of state/national level entrance examination or through a counseling conducted at the state level.
- Have gross annual family income not more than INR 2.5 Lakh from all sources.
Note: The diploma students taking lateral admission to BE or B.Tech courses and students of B.Arch, BDS and B.Pharma are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The selected candidates will be awarded with financial and other assistance under this scholarship scheme.
- If the parents of an applicant are employees, he/she needs to provide a certified salary/pay slip from the employer containing all details about his/her basic salary and all deductions and allowances.
- If an applicant's parents are retirees or pensioners, he/she needs to provide a pension statement issued by the pension authority and/or by an authorised bank.
- In case of recent retirements under voluntary retirement scheme, the applicants need to provide appropriate reasons for retirement and the number of lump sum benefits obtained at the time of retirement.
- If an applicant's parents are self-employed or hold a business, they need to provide income certificate issued by an authorised government official or income tax return specifying the gross family income.
- The students of agriculturalists, cultivators or farmers need to provide an income certificate issued by a competent or recognised authority. They also need to provide the details of size and nature of landholding crops grown.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click here to begin the preliminary application process.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Click on 'Next' button to proceed with the application procedure.
Step 4: Fill the academic details.
Step 5: Finally, submit the application form.
The candidates are selected for Foundation For Excellence Scholarship 2018-19 on the basis of their merit and needs.
Terms and Conditions
- The first graduates of a family will be given preference over second and third applicant of a family.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students only after the financial need verification of the students by the FFE facilitator.
- The admissions of applicants in the professional degree courses/institutions on the basis of the open/general merit rank is done as per the table given below.
|Course and States||Maximum eligible rank|
Students admitted into IITs, NITs and Institutes/States (Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Odisha, Uttarakhand and Nagaland) on the basis of JEE (Main) Rank (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)
For students admitted into IITs, the additional eligibility criteria will be the Cutoff Rank, at the JEE (Advanced), of the last ranked General Category student admitted to any of the IITs
Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka (Engineering and Technology (BE, B Tech) Courses)
Gujarat, Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, West Bengal and Chattisgarh (Engineering and Technology (BE, B Tech) Courses)
Bihar, Delhi, Puducherry, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, and Jammu & Kashmir (Engineering and Technology (BE, B Tech) Courses)
Chandigarh, Goa, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Andaman & Nicobar Islands (Engineering and Technology (BE, B Tech) Courses)
Applicants admitted in Medicine (MBBS) courses based on NEET (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more