FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Bombay invites applications for FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2020 from college students (bachelor's, master's, and PhD students) of all streams. The fellowship aims to support the study of meritorious college-going students. Selected students will get multiple benefits such honorarium and certificate.
FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a college student (bachelor, masters or PhD student) from all streams (engineering, science, arts, commerce, mass media, management, etc.)
The selected students will receive multiple benefits such as honorarium and certificate.
- Proposal, if applicable
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and create a new account.
Step 2: Login and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Complete the screening task and submit the application.
Application starting date: 1st January 2020
Application deadline: 25th February 2020
Last date to submit tasks: 7th March 2020
Announcement of the fellowship results: Mid-April 2020
Commencement of the fellowship - Tentatively from Mid-May 2020
Selection will be based on the screening task.
Terms and Conditions
- The completed tasks will be reviewed by the domain experts in the FOSSEE team.
- After the review, the selected participants will be called for the fellowship at IIT Bombay.
- If a participant selects a task under "Tasks that require submitting a proposal and accepting it" and has completed it, then the participant will be eligible for honorarium and a certificate.
- Candidates are allowed to select a maximum of two topics.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more