FLAME University Admission Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Applications are invited for FLAME University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 from students who wish to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs at FLAME University. The University offers a wide variety of merit scholarships and need-based financial support to students enrolling there. The selected students will receive up to full scholarships (full fee waivers) for their course of study.
FLAME University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Enroll in any of the undergraduate or postgraduate programs at FLAME University
- Fulfill the academic requirements of the respective course
- Qualify competitive exams like SAT/CAT/XAT/FEAT/ACT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET
NOTE: For detailed eligibility of each scholarship type, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get up to 100% waiver on their tuition fees depending on their academic merit or financial need. Different categories of scholarships include –
- For Merit scholarships at the time of admission - From partial to full fee waivers
- College Board India Scholars Program - Full tuition scholarship for undergraduate students only (awarded to students who score 1300 or above in SAT and have a family income less than INR 8 lakh per annum)
- For FLAME Fellows Program - 100% tuition fee waiver to postgraduate students only
- Special scholarships
- Emergency need-based support
- Merit scholarship for already enrolled students
For more scholarship details, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet, in case you have already qualified the same
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate, in case you have already qualified the same
- SAT score card (if applicable). FLAME’s DI Code is 6784.
- ACT score card (if applicable). FLAME’s college code is 8974.
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Register on the ‘FLAME University Registration Portal.’
Step 3: After the creation of the user account, fill in all required details in the application followed by preferred choices for GD and PI centers.
Step 4: Upload recent passport size coloured photograph (.JPG or .PNG format, file size less than 5 MB) and scanned copies (self-attested) of the documents.
Step 5: Pay the application fee of INR 2,000 through online mode. Payment can be made via Debit/credit /scratch cards or net banking. For offline fee payment, select the demand draft option, in favour of "FLAME University", payable at Pune. In the application form, mention the DD details such as the DD number, Bank, and Date. After submission of the application, send the DD (with name, program, and application number mentioned on the backside of DD) to FLAME University’s mailing address:
401, Phoenix Commercial Complex, Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club, Pune - 411001, Maharashtra, India)
Step 6: After submission of the application form, a confirmation e-mail with the application number will be sent as a PDF copy on the registered email id.
Step 7: Appear for and qualify the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT), Essay, and One-way Video Interview. Details regarding the date, time, and other instructions will be emailed to candidates.
Step 8: If the admission is granted, the applicants will automatically be considered for the available scholarships based on their academic merit and financial need.
Admission Deadline – 7th June 2021
The selection of the scholars will be made based on the academic merit and financial need of the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the program.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every term.
- The continuation of the scholarship is contingent on students maintaining a CGPA of 7.50 (8.50 in case of scholarship awarded under clause ‘Merit scholarships for enrolled students’) or more in every semester of the program in which the student has enrolled. However, taking into account exceptional circumstances, if a scholarship student is not able to maintain a CGPA of 7.50 (8.50 in case of scholarship awarded under clause ‘Merit scholarships for enrolled students’) or more in two consecutive semesters, the scholarship award will be withdrawn for the rest of the duration of the program.
- The selected scholarship student shall work on campus for a minimum of 12 hours per week for the terms in which the student receives the scholarship benefit.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid to the selected student. It will be deducted from the term dues directly.
- In case a scholarship student withdraws from the program, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that FLAME University has already disbursed.
- The Scholarship Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
- Should any of the information given by the scholarship recipient be found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship award will be withdrawn and the recipient will either be charged full payment of fees immediately or will be dismissed from the program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more