Financial Assistance for Vocational Training of Widows of ESM 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat under Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, Government of India invites applications for Financial Assistance for Vocational Training of Widows of ESM 2019 from Widows of Ex-servicemen of rank up to Havaldar or equivalent. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to widows to settle in life through vocational training and gives the opportunity to win a one-time aid of up to INR 20,000.
Financial Assistance for Vocational Training of Widows of ESM 2019 DeadlineAlways Open
An applicant must -
- Be a widow of an Ex-serviceman ranking up to Havaldar or equivalent
- Have successfully completed the said vocational training
- Have been recommended by respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB)
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Vocational training
- A one-time grant of up to INR 20,000 on successful completion of the vocational training
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Complete Service Discharge Book/Certificate
- Copy of Widow I-Card
- Certificate issued by the institute after the completion of training
- Certificate issued by ZSWO that widow after vocational training is gainfully employed
- Details of Bank A/c Number (in PNB/SBI only) and IFS Code
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Register for the scholarship scheme at the online portal.
Step 2: Log in the portal with relevant information.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Print and submit the application form at the respective Zila Sainik Welfare Office (ZSWO).
along with other applications on yearly basis.Applications will be moved for sanction of the competent authority in one lot, preferably on a quarterly basis.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Hello im not a child of esm but in my bio it shows fully match scolership why? Can i able to apply for this scolership?
Asked by Priya Yadav on 04-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 09-Jun-2021
If you are not awarded ESM, you cannot apply for this scholarship. The scholarship matching is done on the basis of details that you fill in your profile. However, it is important for you to fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the scholarship suggested to you.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more