Financial Assistance for Vedahita – Vedic Students 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad, a Government of Telangana initiative invites applications for Financial Assistance for Vedahita – Vedic Students 2019-20 from students pursuing Vedic courses. The idea behind this scholarship is to encourage Vedic studies among students of Telangana state.
Financial Assistance for Vedahita – Vedic Students 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be pursuing full-time Vedic course (Yajur Veda, Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Atharvana Veda, and Smartham).
- Belong to Brahmin community.
- Be a resident of Telangana state.
- Be studying in any Private Veda Patasala registered with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) or Endowments Department of Telangana State or enlisted by the Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad.
- Each scholar will receive a stipend of INR 250 per month.
- The scholars will also receive a sustenance allowance if they study for a minimum period of 7 years and are 15 years old at the time of leaving the institution.
- Sustenance allowance of INR 3 Lakhs will be given after successful completion of Smarta studies.
- Sustenance allowance of INR 5 Lakhs will be given after successful completion of Agama, Kramantha and Ganantha studies.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Copy of study certificate from the Vedic institution
- Copy of caste certificate from Revenue authorities
- Proof of date of birth
- Aadhaar card
- Copy of the first page of bank passbook
- The photograph and signature should be in jpg, jpeg or gif format with the file size not more than 50KB.
- All other documents should be in pdf format with the file size not more than 500KB.
How can you apply?
Follow these steps to apply:
Step 1: Register online by clicking here.
Step 2: Provide the Aadhaar Number and click on 'Submit'.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Online application start date: 14 June 2019
Online application end date: 31 August 2019
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more