NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Pre-Matric 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, invites applications from students of class 1 to 10 for the Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Pre-Matric 2019-20. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure that no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Pre-Matric 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
Students falling under the following category can apply:
- The applicant must be enrolled in class 1 to 10 at a government/government recognised school.
- One or both parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker, Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM), Cine workers since at least last six months.
- The monthly income of the family must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources except in case of Cine workers where the family income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- The applicant must have passed the last examination in the first attempt.
Note: This scholarship is also for the children of Contract labourer or Gharkhataworkers. Also, students pursuing studies through correspondence are not eligible.
Selected students will get the following benefits:
- Girls and boys of class 1 to 5 will receive INR 250 for the purchase of a dress, books, etc.
- Girls of class 5 to 8 will receive INR 940
- Boys of class 5 to 8 will receive INR 500
- Girls of class 9 will receive INR 1140
- Boys of class 9 will receive INR 700
- Girls of class 10 will receive INR 1840
- Boys of class 10 will receive INR 1400
Following documents are required:
- Photo of the applicant
- Copy of the Identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of mine workers)
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate issued by the revenue authority
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Closing date for application: 15 November 2019
Last date of defective verification: 15 November 2019
Last date of institute verification: 15 November 2019
Terms and Conditions
- If the applicant is receiving a scholarship or stipend from any other source, this scholarship will not be granted.
- If more than one child is applying from the same family, both must have a separate bank account and mobile number.
- In the case of a joint account, the first name should be of the applicant.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more