NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India is inviting applications for Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric 2019-20 from the students enrolled in class 11 to post-graduation at any government institute. The students studying ITI courses from the government colleges can also apply. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The students fulfilling the following conditions can apply:
- One or both the parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker/ Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker/ Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Cine worker for at least last six months.
- The monthly income of the family must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources except for Cine workers where the income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- The student must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- The student must have enrolled in a regular course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies.
Note: This scholarship is also for the children of Contract/ Gharkhataworkers.
The selected scholar will receive the following benefits:
- Girls studying in PUC I & II will receive INR 2,440
- Boys studying in PUC I & II will receive INR 2,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in ITI courses will receive INR 10,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Degree courses will receive INR 3,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Professional courses such as BE/MBBS/BSc-Agri. will receive INR 15,000
Following documents are required:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Copy of the identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers)
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate of the parent issued by the Revenue Authority
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 15 July 2019
Scholarship closing date: 15 November 2019
Last date for defective verification: 15 November 2019
Last date for institute verification: 15 November 2019
Terms and Conditions
- If the applicant is receiving a scholarship or stipend from any other source, this scholarship will not be granted.
- The students pursuing studies through correspondence are not eligible to apply.
- If more than one child is applying from the same family, they must have a separate bank account and mobile number.
- In the case of a joint account, the first name should be of the applicant.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more