Financial Assistance for Education of Children/ Widows of ESM (Ex-Service Men)- 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat (KSB), Government of India invites applications for Financial Assistance for Education of Children/ Widows of ESM (Ex-Service Men)- 2021 from classes 1 to 12 and undergraduate classes from a degree college. This scholarship is provided to the wards of ESM (Ex-Servicemen) as education assistance amounting to INR 1,000 per month per child (up to two children). Widows of ESM are also provided this grant to pursue a 2-year postgraduate degree.
Financial Assistance for Education of Children/ Widows of ESM (Ex-Service Men)- 2021 Deadline31-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be an ESM/ widow/Orphan dependent
- Be of rank Havildar/equivalent and below
- Be the child of ESM who has passed the previous class
- Be recommended by the respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB)
- Not be drawing education allowance from the State or his employer
This scholarship is provided to the wards of ESM (Ex-Servicemen) as education assistance amounting to INR 1,000 per month per child (up to two children).
- Service Document/Discharge Book of ESM (Page that contains ESM/Personal Particulars, Service Particulars, and Family Particulars).
- ESM or Widow I-Card issued by respective ZSB.
- Mark sheet/School Progress Card of child/children.
- Part –II Order mentioning names of the child(ren) for which grant is sought or the should be a proper entry to this effect in the Discharge Book/Documents.
- A certificate from the applicant saying that he/she has not taken any money/grant from the state or present employer in the form of education allowance or scholarship.
- Details of Bank A/c No (in PNB/SBI only) and IFS Code.
- Aadhar Card copy.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2- Fill the online registration form by clicking on Apply Online LINK to the respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB).
Step 3: Kindly fill the Part 1 and Part 2 to get registered successfully.
Step 4: Attach the required documents.
Step 5: A specimen application form is placed as Annexure.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- This grant is not applicable for any of the professional or technical courses/degrees.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more