FICA Public Art Grant 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
FICA Public Art Grant 2018 invites applications from Indian citizens who are 18 years old or above. The grant aims to encourage, promote and support innovative work in the field of visual arts.
FICA Public Art Grant 2018 DeadlineClosed
- The applicant must be 18 years old or above in age.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen, currently residing in India.
- The applicant can apply either individually or in a group.
The winner will receive a maximum grant of INR 3 Lakh for a period of one year for the project detailed in his/her application.
- Completed application form
- A project proposal of 1000-1500 words
- A detailed budget of the project
- Timeline of project development
- An updated CV/resume
- A list of projects/works done in the public domain, along with images and descriptions (if applicable)
- Images of applicant’s current works if applicable to the context of public art (maximum 20)
- Up to 10 minutes of video file(s) for video-based work (video file(s) must be compatible for playback on Windows Media Player/Quick Time Player/ Real Player)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
Step 3: Fill all the required details in the form.
Step 4: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the completed application along with all the documents at firstname.lastname@example.org via Google Drive/We Transfer/Dropbox with the subject line 'FICA Public Art Grant 2018'.
Terms and Conditions
- The project must be located in India and its location details must be specified clearly in the proposal.
- The project must have the specific intention of being sited or staged in the public domain.
- The project can be environmentally-focused, community-based, or deal with critical issues related to the visual arts and the public.
- The project proposal must clearly specify the modes which it will use to engage with the public.
- The proposal must include as much information about the project as possible.
- The project must be feasible in terms of costs and scale, and should meet the dates set in the timeline.
Things to keep in mind:
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Shortlisted applicants may be asked to submit further details on their projects anytime during the selection process.
- FICA will support the project only for one year.
- FICA can disqualify any proposal that it deems as offensive to cultural, social or religious sentiments, as well as projects that fall short of public safety requirements.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more