Fellowship Program in Management (FPM), IIM Kashipur 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur invites applications for Fellowship Program in Management (FPM), IIM Kashipur 2020 from postgraduates/ professional degree holders or equivalent. The aim of this program is to provide scholars with necessary skills to identify and research complex issues in the field of management. The selected scholars will receive fellowship benefit of up to INR 33,000 per month, contingency grant of INR 25,000 per annum and one-time equipment grant of INR 50,000 and other benefits.
Fellowship Program in Management (FPM), IIM Kashipur 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a master's degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average, OR
- Have a professional qualification - CA/ICWA/CS with graduation degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent, OR
- Have 4 years / 8-semester bachelor's degree (B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent percentage
- Have obtained a minimum 60 % marks in Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII)
Note - Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required.
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- Fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for Year 1), INR 27,500 per month (for Year 2), INR 30,000 per month (for Year 3), and INR 33,000 per month (for Year 4)
- Contingency grant of INR 25,000 per annum
- Equipment grant of INR 50,000 (one time)
- Free residential accommodation in the hostel
- An additional amount of INR 5000 per month will be reimbursed to married participants on the production of rent receipt
- Academic certificate
- CAT / GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF Scorecard
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on Link 1 or Link 2 and make a login.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Pay the required fee of INR 1,000 and submit the online application.
Step 4: Take the print out of the submitted application form.
Step 5: Send the printed copy of filled application form along with necessary documents to the Admission Office, IIM Kashipur, Kundeshwari, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand -244713 through Speed/Registered Post only.
- Application deadline for online submission- 25th January 2020
- Last date for submitting the filled application form (through speed post/registered post only)- 31st January 2020
- E-mail communication to be sent to applicants shortlisted for the interview- 04th March 2020
- Personal interviews at IIM Kashipur Campus- 7th April 2020
- Announcement of first offer list- 17th April 2020
- Last date for confirmation and payment of fees by the candidate from first offer list- 30th April 2020
- Offers to waitlisted candidates- 05th May 2020
- Last date for confirmation and payment of the fee by the waitlisted candidates- 25th May 2020
- Registration and commencement of the program, induction and preparatory classes- 03rd week of June 2020
- Commencement of first-year class- 01st week of July 2020
The shortlisting of the candidates will be based on academic eligibility criteria, acceptable standard test and then the final selection will be based on personal interviews.
Terms and Conditions
- As per Government of India requirements, 27% of the seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC), 15% for Scheduled Caste (SC), 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates and 5% of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD).
- Work experience in industry or academics in reputed organisations will be given due credit in the selection process. The work experience as full-time executives or as management teachers in an organization/institution of repute is only considered as a valid experience.
- Selected applicants are required to publish/obtain written acceptance of at least two research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals (as validated by thesis advisory committee members) before he/she can be awarded the title 'Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Kashipur’
- Candidates are expected to submit their thesis in around four and a half years’ period from the date of initial registration. The maximum time allowed for completion of the successful FPM thesis defense is six years from the date of initial registration.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more