Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Federal Bank, under its CSR initiative, invites applications for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2020-21 from 1st-year students pursuing professional courses. This scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious students. Selected students will receive 100% tuition fees and other fees paid as per the college fee structure, subject to a maximum of INR 1 lakh per year.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled to MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing, and Agricultural courses at a recognized university/institute
- Belong to Kerala/Tamil Nadu/ Maharashtra/ Gujarat
- Have secured admission under merit in Government/Government recognized self-financing colleges during the academic year 2020-21
- Have a family annual income not exceeding INR 3 lakh (not applicable to Wards of martyred Armed Force Personnel)
The selected students will receive up to 100% of tuition fees and other fees paid as per the college fee structure, subject to a maximum of INR 1 lakh per year.
- Copy of Admission Letter
- Copy of Bonafide certificate from the college
- Copy of course fee structure
- Copy of Mark sheets of qualifying Examination
- Copy of Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities
- Copy of nativity certificate
- Copy of ID proof & Address proof
- Copy of Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students)
Note: All the documents in the original will be verified at the nearest branch of the Federal Bank.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and download the form from the website.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed application at the nearest branch of the Federal Bank.
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and documents submitted by the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- In the case of dependent wards of Armed Forces Personnel who lost their lives while serving the Nation, evidence showing the same is required.
- Students are requested to submit the Birth Certificate with the copy.
- One seat in each discipline will be kept aside for physically challenged students, which shall be duly evidenced by a certificate issued by a Medical Officer, not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank.
- If applications are not received under the physically challenged category, it will be utilized under the general category.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Arputha Jency on 16-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 16-Jun-2021
Kindly confirm the scholarship name for better assistance.
I'm from Gujarat currently in 3rd year dental but due to financial crises I had not appear 2nd year finals and I'm a repeater of 2nd year can I apply form...
Asked by Simran Ak on 21-May-2021
Dimple Thapa on 21-May-2021
Kindly confirm the scholarship name.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more