Fair Trial Fellowship Programme 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Law University, Delhi University invites applications for Fair Trial Fellowship Programme 2019 from young lawyers and social workers for Pune/Nagpur office. This programme is supported by Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives and aims to provide opportunities for young lawyers and social workers to work for providing quality legal presentation to under trial prisoners. This fellowship is currently available for the positions at Pune and Nagpur central prisons. Selected fellows will be paid a fellowship of INR 30,000 per month.
Fair Trial Fellowship Programme 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a minimum of three-year experience of criminal law practice at trial court level
- Be registered as a practicing advocate (Sanad) with Bar council of any state of India
- Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking Marathi
- Be able to read, write and speak English
- Be familiar with the use of MS-Office, emails and the internet
- Have prior work experience with the District Legal Services Authority
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the link and read the document completely before applying
Step 2: Compile a resume and statement of purpose in two separate documents and save it as word doc or PDF.
Step 3: Send the resume and statement of purpose by email to email@example.com with the subject of the e-mail as ‘Fair Trial Fellowship – Application for Legal Fellowship’
- Statement of Purpose
How can you apply?
Selected fellows will receive a fellowship amount of INR 30,000 per month
Application deadline: 30th November 2019
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance at written test and personal test conducted by the selection committee.
Terms and Conditions
- National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to conduct interviews and not fill these positions.
- National Law University, Delhi is unable to cover the costs of attending interviews.
- These positions shall be paid under the grant received under Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives.
- The statement of purpose must not exceed 700 words.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process which may be held in Pune/Nagpur/Mumbai.
- Selection procedure is conducted in two stages :
Round 1 – Written test
Round 2 – Personal interview of shortlisted candidates
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more