Faculty of Science Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Sydney invites applications for the Faculty of Science Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020 from students accepted into PhD or Masters within Faculty of Science. The international students with outstanding research background will receive a yearly stipend allowance with academic course fees and amenities fees for up to 3 years.
Faculty of Science Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for full-time admission in a master’s by research or PhD programme within the Faculty of Science
- Be currently enrolled in the final year of at-least a 4-year Bachelor's degree in Science or relevant area or an equivalent degree (like combined undergraduate, Honours, or Masters program) with at least 25% research component in the final year
- Have achieved a minimum of 85% Weighted Average Marks (WAM)
The students selected for the scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Annual stipend allowance which would be equal to the minimum RTP stipend rate
- Academic course fees
- Student Services Amenities fees (SSAF)
- An Overseas Health Cover (OSHC)
- Course transcripts
- Course handbook
- The website URL where the information about the current course is available
- Personal statement of motivation or purpose
Note: All documents need to be submitted in PDF format
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions and submit the form.
Application timeline for Round 1 -13th May 2020 to 30 November 2020
Application timeline for Round 2 - 13th December 2020 to 30 April 2021
The students for this scholarship would be selected based on their academic merit and CV.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be awarded to selected students upon the nomination of the Dean of the Faculty of Science, or their nominee on the recommendation of the Associate Dean (Research Education) and the Head of Research Training.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred or deferred to another area of research without prior approval.
- The progression will depend on students passing the annual progress review.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more