Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship, The University of Sydney 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Sydney invites applications for Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship, The University of Sydney 2020-21 from undergraduate or postgraduate degree applicants at the Faculty of Health Sciences. The aim of this scholarship is to support meritorious international students who are studying undergraduate or graduate-entry master’s degree at the Faculty of Health Sciences of The University of Sydney. Selected students will get the benefit of AUD 6,000 per annum for one year only.
Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship, The University of Sydney 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Hold an unconditional admission offer in an undergraduate or graduate-entry master’s degree at the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University
The selected scholars will receive a financial benefit of AUD 6,000 per annum for one year only.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. The Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences will award this scholarship to the selected candidates.
Application start date: 28th August 2020
Application deadline: 01st January 2021
The scholarship will be awarded by the Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University on the basis of following criteria -
- Academic merit
- Applicant's application for admission to relevant degree
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship with a value of AUD 6,000 is tenable for one year only.
- The scholarship amount will be paid in two equal instalments.
- To continue with the scholarship in the next semester, the students must maintain a minimum 65 Semester Average Mark (SAM) in each semester.
- Once the scholarship gets terminated, it will not be reinstated unless it is due to university error.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more