Facebook Fellowship Program 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Facebook Research invites applications for the Facebook Fellowship Program 2020-21 from students who are pursuing a PhD in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university. This program intends to provide aid to talented students belonging to traditionally under-represented minority groups. The awardees will be eligible to receive tuition and fees for up to two academic years. Apart from this, a stipend of USD 42,000 per year conference travel support will also be given to the fellows.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a full-time PhD programme in research areas related to Computer Science and Engineering at an accredited university in any country
- Be currently involved in on-going research
- Be working on one or more relevant disciplines
- Be enrolled in the academic year when the fellowship is awarded
- Tuition and academic fee for up to two years or four semesters
- A stipend of USD 42,000 each year
- A fully paid visit to the Facebook headquarters for the Annual Fellowship Summit
- Updated Resume or CV
- Research Summary of 500 words
- Two letters of recommendation - one from the PhD advisor and other from any other professor or any industry contacts
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the link to apply for the fellowship.
Step 2: Fill in the required details correctly.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Online application start date: 10th August 2020
Application deadline: 02th October 2020
All the applications received will be evaluated on the basis of the following -
- Strength of student's research statement
- Publication record
- Recommendation letters
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD study course.
- Facebook AI resident students are not eligible for this fellowship.
- The tuition fee will be directly paid to the University.
- The stipend awarded will be taxable based on local tax laws.
- At the time of applying for the fellowship, applicants need to provide two email addresses of their references who will be contacted via email to share their recommendation letter.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more