End-of-Study Scholarship for International Student 2020, Germany
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Technische Hochschule Köln – TH Köln, Germany is inviting applications for End-of-Study Scholarship from students who are already at the end of their studies. The aim of the scholarship is to offer financial support to international students during the preparation of their final thesis so that they can fully concentrate on their final degree. Successful candidates will receive a compensation of up to EUR 400 per month.
End-of-Study Scholarship for International Student 2020, Germany DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a foreign student with foreign educational qualifications
- Have enrolled at TH Köln with the aim to obtain a university degree
- Be in a need of financial support
- Be in the final stage of their degree program and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are like to graduate within a maximum of two semesters
- Be in Germany during the time of writing the final thesis
- Successful candidates will be receiving compensation up to EUR 400 per month.
- Single parent Bachelor-students will be receiving compensation up to EUR 750 per month.
- Single parent Master-students will be receiving compensation up to EUR 850 per month.
- Duly signed and completed application form
- Current certificate of enrollment at TH Koln
- Current transcript of records
- Recommendation letter from a supervisor or professor
- Copy of passport
- Evidence of current finances
- Proof of social commitment (if available)
- Copy of thesis registration (if available)
- List of incomplete modules/exams with an estimated completion date
How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, a candidate needs to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the webpage to download the application.
Step 2: Fill in the necessary details.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application documents in a maximum of two PDF files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send it by post or hand the documents in person to -
Department of International Affairs
Lis Dagny Ohlsen
Claudiusstr. 1, Room 55,
Postal address: Gustav-Heinemann-Ufer 54, 50968 Köln
Last date to submit applications:
- 15th February
- 15th May
- 15th August
The earliest start date of the funding:
- 1st March
- 1st June
- 1st September
The selection of candidates is based on the following criteria -
- The probability of graduating soon
- Financial needs
- Good academic performance
Terms and Conditions
- The end-of-study scholarship ends no later than the month of the last exam/colloquium or the submission of the final thesis.
- The university only considers completed application forms.
- As the number of end-of-study scholarships is limited, there is no guarantee for receiving a scholarship.
- The university doesn’t accept applications from students who are enrolled in a master program for continuing education
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more