Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela invites applications for Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020 from BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech students. The aim of this fellowship is to recognize the eligible candidates for the position of JRF in Electrical Engineering. The research project is based on DST-IIT Bombay Energy Storage Platform on Hydrogen project. Selected fellows will receive a consolidated monthly fellowship of up to INR 28,000 per month.
Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a first-class in BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline followed by an MTech/ME in any engineering discipline with aggregate marks of 65% or 8.00 CGPA, OR
- Have BTech in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline with valid GATE score and CGPA > 8.0,
- Have experience of research work, journal publication/s, knowledge in - nanomaterial synthesis and characterization, thermodynamics, hydrogen storage and related areas
The selected fellows will receive -
- INR 25,000 per month (for first 2 years)
- INR 28,000 per month (till project end-date)
- Bachelor accommodation in the institute (subject to availability)
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of qualifying degree
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and download the application.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Prepare the necessary documents.
Step 4: Appear for the walk-in-interview at Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha 769008.
Step 5: Submit the completed application at the time of the interview.
Application deadline: 31st January 2020
Selection will be based on the candidate’s performance during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidate is expected to join immediately.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more