Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra from graduate students in Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science who have taken admission in a postgraduate degree program. The selected scholars will receive INR 5,000.
Eklavya Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline15-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Have completed graduation with 60% marks (for Law, Commerce & Arts students) and 70% marks (for Science students)
- Belong to a family where the annual income is less than or equal to INR 75,000
- Not be working anywhere as part-time or full-time
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: If studying out of Maharashtra, he/she cannot apply for this scheme)
The selected students will receive INR 5,000.
- Annual income certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Previous year mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of merit of the student.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more